Nano Coating for Leather Protection
Maintaining leather surfaces in your automobile is essential for extending the life-span of the material. Choosing the right solution in preserving leather products can significantly impact the look and feel of the interior.
Nasiol LeatherBoost protects artificial and genuine leather from fading and staining, all the while preserving its authentic color and smooth touch.
Natural leather, artificial leather, PU leather, PVC leather surfaces of car seats, home appliances, laptop bags and smartphone cases, furniture. Do not apply to plastic parts, painted surfaces, glass surfaces, textiles/fabrics.
|Application Surfaces||Natural leather, artificial leather, PU leather, PVC leather surfaces of car seats, home appliances, laptop bags and smartphone cases, furniture|
|Durability||Up to 1 year|
|Consumption per Unit Area||Natural leather : 35-45mL/m² Artificial leather : 30-40mL/m²|
|Curing Period||2 hours to touch, 24 hours for water contact|
|Storage Conditions||-3°C to +30°C|
|Shelf Life||1 year without opening the bottle, 2 months after opening the bottle|
High Chemical Resistance
Nasiol LeatherBoost is a transparent nano-protection product that can be applied to genuine and artificial leather surfaces, preventing dye transfer and delaying wear.
• Protects skin surfaces from water, liquids, and stains.
• It is easily applied with suede application cloth.
• It is safely applied to the skin surface thanks to its breathability without disturbing the texture of the surface.
• Thanks to its UV resistance, it provides resistance to fading of the skin surface.
• By preventing color transfer that may pass to the surface, it prevents contamination on the surface.
• Provides easy cleaning.
• It extends the life of leather surfaces in the interior of cars, caravans, trucks, boats, and other marine vehicles.
• Its groundbreaking new formula has been developed using nanotechnology.
• Striking results can be obtained by applying to large areas with a small amount of product.
Natural leather, artificial leather, PU leather, PVC leather surfaces of car seats; white goods, laptop bags, and smartphone cases, furniture. Do not apply to plastic parts, painted surfaces, glass surfaces, textiles/fabrics.
Since LeatherBoost has a protection feature, it will also protect the worn surface when applied to clean, dry leather surfaces, but it does not have the ability to repair the previously worn parts of the leather surface.
• For best results, make sure the application environment is as close as possible to the recommended temperature and humidity levels (23°C and 50% relative humidity)
• Apply in a shaded area
• Apply only on cool surfaces, not too cold or hot.
• Prepare the surface by applying Nasiol TEM APC Pro and dry the product with a clean, lint-free microfiber cloth before use.
• The consumption amount is 35-45 mL/m² for genuine leather and 30-40 mL/m2 for artificial leather. Do not overuse and test on a small area before use.
• Shake the bottle of the product before use. Pour the product on the suede cloth placed on the application wedge and spread it on the surface homogeneously with horizontal and vertical movements. Make sure there are no dry areas left. It can remove paint from newly painted or over-product-applied surfaces.
• Allow the surface to dry for 24 hours to ensure full effectiveness. During the curing period, keep the coated surface away from direct sunlight, excessive dust, water and other contaminants.
• In case of accidental application to surfaces other than the specified surfaces, the surface should be immediately wiped with a clean and lint-free microfiber cloth.
Nasiol LeatherBoost provides protection for up to 1 year.
Nasiol LeatherBoost should be applied in one coat. It can remove paint from newly painted or over-product-applied surfaces. Therefore, avoid excessive use of products.
For maximum performance, store the bottle tightly closed in a dry, well-ventilated place away from heat and ignition sources, at -3°C and +30°C. The product’s shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in its original unopened bottle under the recommended storage conditions. After opening the bottle, the product is recommended to be consumed within 2 months.
We have toxicity certificates and MSDS documents that show that our products are harmless to human health and the environment. You can review these documents by contacting our sales team. It is recommended to use gloves during product application. The product that accidentally came into contact with the skin immediately wash it off with plenty of soap and water. After contact with the skin, immediately remove all contaminated clothing and wash it immediately with plenty of water. If irritation persists after washing, seek medical attention. The product should never be drunk.
• Nasiol LeatherBoost
• Application Wedge
• Suede Cloth
• Nitrile Gloves
• Nasiol Sticker
• User Manual
You can take advantage of our special branding for Nasiol LeatherBoost and create your own brand by making selections from our catalog created for this.
Make sure the surface is clean and dry
Avoid excessive transfer of the product to the surface
Allow the product to fully cure
Keep the surface away from dust, water, etc. during the curing period.
Submit your review
Nano Layer Ceramic Coating
Nano Ceramic Coating
Nano Ceramic Coating for Car PPF Protection
Nano Ceramic Coating
Nasiol MetalCoat F2
Nano Ceramic Coating Spray
Nano Ceramic Coating
Car Plastic Renovation and Protection
Nano Rain Repellent
Nasiol GlasShield Wipe-On
Nano Rain Repellent Wipes
Nano Coating for Car Fabric
Nasiol Nano Seat Protect
Car Fabric Protector with New Car Scent