WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE – PERMANENT JOB – No Shift Daytime LA/California
Nasiol is the world’s leading producer of surface protection solutions using the latest developments in nanotechnology. Nasiol products are widely sold in over 140 countries with a distribution and reseller network. To help our expansion plans in USA, we are looking for a Warehouse Associate to work in our new office in Los Angeles. You will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
At start, you will be the single person working in the office and warehouse.
Working hours 9.00 am to 16.00 pm
- Coordination of whole storage and shipment processes
- Accepting, unloading and stocking products
- Organizing and maintaining the warehouse for effective and efficient utilization of available storage space
- Order fulfillment, pick and pack orders;
- Coordinate transportation process and ship products to customers on time
- Reviewing, printing and dispatching of shipping documents
- Tracking and fixing shipping errors by communicating shipment company
- Following all applicable safety rules and procedures
- Handling up to 10 shipments per day and 6 unloading per year.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Duties may require exerting up to 70 lbs. of force to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects
- Lift, push, pull and move items up to 40 pounds and rarely up to 75 pounds.
- Able to use pallet truck
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred
- 14-18$ per hour – monthly salary depending on experience
- Full benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Healthcare benefits
- 401k with match
*Legal authorization to work in the United States is required